Join the team at Beach Realty & Construction / Kitty Hawk Rentals where you can build a rewarding career with unlimited potential for growth. We are a family-run, full-service company in Real Estate, Construction and Rentals, with a reputation for stability, integrity, and experience since 1964.
We are seeking a highly motivated professional to serve as our Business Development Manager. Applicants must have an active NC Realtors license and prior experience in Real Estate sales and Vacation Rentals. This position is responsible for all business development include homeowner acquisition to the Beach Realty / Kitty Hawk Rentals property management program and overseeing real estate property transfers. Sales experience and a charismatic attitude is integral to the position. Through an intimate partnership with our sales and marketing teams, your main focus is to grow the inventory of our company. Duties will include the strategic monitoring of the market through relationships in the community, formulating leads for outreach, as well as follow ups with potential clients. This position will also assist the General Manager and the Service Operations Managers to develop forward-thinking products sought after by rental homeowners.
- Prospect new homeowners using a variety of sales techniques
- Generate leads and follow-up with potential clients
- Produce Rental Rate Projections and Execute Rental Agreements
- Work with Marketing team to develop/update marketing materials
- Attend real estate sales meetings and be abreast of market trends
- Become involved in community real estate associations
- Onboarding new homeowners to familiarize them with the rental program
- Hold introductory meetings with the assigned property manager and homeowner
- Handle all contract negotiations for new owner property transfers
- NC Realtors License
- Proficiency in Microsoft Programs and MLS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Vacation Rental management experience preferred
- Full Time - 40 hours per week. Flexible schedule
- Some nights and weekends required.
- Salary and Compensation:
- Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401k
- Base salary plus commission
For more information or to apply, please send resumes to email@example.com.