Duck is an Outer Banks beach town located on the northern Outer Banks in Dare County, North Carolina. Duck offers family-friendly, private beaches accessible by guests and residents of Duck, NC. Visitors to Duck enjoy the bike/walking path throughout the town, and the quaint shops and local restaurants in the heart of the town. Duck vacation rentals are situated in Oceanside and Soundside communitites with community beach access.
Reasons we love Duck, NC
- Beaches - Spacious private beach accesses for it's Oceanside to Soundside Communities.
- Shopping - Duck offers several boardwalk shopping centers filled with the best local shops!
- Food - Duck is home to many of the best local restaurants on the Outer Banks.
- Watersports Activities - Watersport opportunities are plentiful in Duck North Carolina. Try jet skies or parasailing!
- Events - Seasonal Weekly events hosted by the Town Of Duck in the heart of Downtown Duck at the Town Park.
- Soundside Boardwalk - Duck has the most amazing Soundside boardwalk expanding over a mile long. Enjoy a long walk via the Duck Boardwalk through maritime forest while enjoying breathtaking Sound views