- Flight Line: Visit the spot where the Wright brothers first took flight and the locations where they landed.
- Reconstructed 1903 Camp Buildings
- See a slice of what camp life was like for the Wright brothers.
- Visit the nation's commemorative monument to the Wright brothers' world-changing achievement on December 17, 1903
- Place yourself within an artistic representation of that significant day.
Take a trip back to 1903 when Wilbur & Orville Wright took flight right here in Kill Devil Hills! The Memorial includes a museum, monument and reproductions of the brother’s aircraft.
Be sure to check out...
Wright Brothers Visitor Center
Learn more about Wilbur and Orville Wright, and see a reproduction of the 1903 flyer and 1902 glider.