Join the team at Beach Realty & Construction. Beach Realty has been in the property management industry since 1964. We are a family run, full-service company with a reputation for stability, integrity, and experience.
We offer a challenging and supportive environment that attracts and promotes employees who are motivated, professional, and productive team players. Full-time employees receive attractive compensation packages including paid vacation, sick time, health care, dental coverage as well as a matching 401K program.
Beach Realty is seeking a Full time experienced, and licensed Property Manager. This position is full-time (40 hours per week) and requires weekend work.
Competitive compensation based on experience plus earned commission and full-time employee benefits package.
- Responsible for properties - home owners, their guests and the property, home transfers, inspections, pricing
- Provide superior customer service and communication to our owners, guests and prospects to enhance customer satisfaction and increase retention, revenue, reputation and profitability.
- Maintain a portfolio of properties, guests and owners.
- Capitalize on each property's revenue by researching the market and providing owners with feedback to enhance their return on investment.
- Provide rate suggestions based on supply and demand.
- Prepare rate suggestions for the advanced year in a timely manner using metrics and data.
- Conduct necessary property inspections on turnover days or as needed to ensure the overall condition of the property meets company standards.
- Provide suggestions for improvements.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with owners, guests and staff.
- Implement a proactive system to consistently communicate with owners and guests.
- Develop an action plan to enhance retention efforts of at-risk owners.
- Communicates and advises owners in a timely manner of actions or funds needed to maintain property.
- Receive, research and submit any damage claims. If damages are negligent, pursue guests for damages and collect necessary funds to return the property to its original state.
- Perform expedited evictions and court proceedings if necessary when a breach of the contract has been committed.
- Active NC Real Estate License
- Experience in vacation rental and/or long term property management
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Computer proficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For more information or to apply, please send resumes to email@example.com or come in to fill out an application.